Mr. Bohall has been practicing engineering for nearly 20 years and is experienced in a wide range of construction project needs. Cody holds a B.S. in Architectural Engineering (structural) from the University of Wyoming. He paid for his college education by working construction and managing construction projects. He has the unique prospective of holding the architectural engineering degree and professional license and the practical experience of having built all types of structures. This is a powerful combination. His design philosophy is based on communication between the owner and other design professionals to ensure that the final product efficiently combines all elements in the building system while achieving the goals of the design program. It is a priority to Cody to deliver projects on the agreed upon schedule while maintaining the standard of excellence and professionalism for which Studio 8.18 is known.
CODY IS EXPERIENCED IN DESIGN OF THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF STRUCTURES :
- Design of wood, masonry, steel, and cast-in-place concrete structures
- Civil design of building sites
- Single family residential remodels
- Multi-family residential
- Multi-million dollar custom residential
- Worship centers
- Vehicle Dealerships
- Core and shell remodel of historic structures
- Miscellaneous investigations relating to remodeling, damage and repair, improper drainage, etc.